Sunday, August 12, 2007

I'm not sure about my genetics!

It's funny, I can complain until I am blue in the face about what is wrong with me. The even funnier part of that is that I am rarely willing to do anything about it! Lately I've been reading my Mom and my sister's blogs and to tell you the truth, if we didn't look identical I would question whether I am a part of that family! They love to exercise, what the hell?! I hate it, I hate it more than anything. If someone said to me,"you can get the same results if I just punch you in the face," I would take an ass kicking! I am not sure how I got cheated on the, "I love exercise gene" but it's crap. I did however get the "I love sugar and crap gene!" Some girl at work the other day was saying, "I don't really even like sugar, I don't eat it!" I don't like her anymore.

I really miss my friend Brett lately. I am sure she hates me, I never call her back. It's not because I don't want to talk I just get so caught up with Lane, work and school! I remember in the 9th grade I informed her that she was my best friend, she said I was too. We've been through a lot in the last 10 years. Honestly she knows me. She knows when I'm full of shit and she gets me. She also thinks I'm funny, which automatically makes her special! I love that no matter how much time passes, we just pick right back up. I know she will tell my daughter stories about our crazy days, like the time I fell backwards off a bar stool at her Grandparents cabin, trying to be cool! (and don't worry Brett I can't wait for you to have kids!)

1 comment:

SWTrigal said...

Dont worry honey I didn't start seriously doing any exercise until I was in my 30s. There is hope for you!
:)