Saturday, September 22, 2007

Married People...

I am not sure if it's just me but lately everyone is married! It doesn't help that the kids at work insisting on asking me all the time, "Miss Allison are you married?" I say, "No I'm not." They say, "Why not?" I feel like saying, "because I don't know where the hell to find a husband!" but their in the third grade so I usually just smile. Brett and I were talking tonight and it's really disgusting how many people are getting married. I feel like sending them a card that says, "The national divorce rate is 60%, Good Luck!" I know it's awful, I'm bitter.

I miss Lane she's been gone for a few days with her Dad and I want her to come home! It's amazing, I'm not sure what I did before I had her! I talked to her tonight and she said she wanted to talk but she was busy! I thought what could you be busy doing?! She is so cute.

No comments: